Monday, April 26, 2010

From others for others-Week 3

Well this weeks adventure..treasure hunt went quite well I found several items that will help Goodwill and other Families along with our Family. In one of the boxes I found 17 cents so yes there can be money made while treasure hunting. Unfortunately that 17 cents and another $55.00 or so had to be used towards our dog Sheeba. She and our new adoptive dog Steele who Sheeba batted her eyes,and wagged her tail at picked him at the dog park. My mother told me to take Sheeba to the park to play and socialize, my Husbands mother wanted to know if we knew the owners lol. She was not in on the joke but yes we met the lady at the park who was re-homing "Steel"(I added a 'E' at the end of his name because I renamed him Remington Steele. Well anyway they were at the dog park running and playing just like active dogs do when Steele was running with another dog and plowed right into Sheeba who could not keep up. Now Sheeba has a neck injury, we are just glad that nothing was broken. I am not sure that dogs learn from being injured as people do...wait I am one to talk! I too was trampled that same day from a pack of dogs-I failed to get the tag #'s :( I was lucky as well that nothing was broken I am skinned up pretty good at the knee with bruising but I am able to walk. I feel that after a little R&R that Sheeba will be back to her old self in no time.






















Baby...Baby I found a bunch more items for the babies to donate to Goodwill. I think with all the baby clothes I have been finding that someone can put on a "Baby Goodwill" Fashion Show. I can see it now...Missy here looks stunning in recycled pink and Tommy will be the hit of baby town with these bibs they are ready to take on what ever he can spit at them.












Taking it easy is easy in this little tikes easy chair.(Say that 3 times fast) In between naps and a hard day of play it sure is nice to kick back with a tall glass of koolaid and watch some cartoons!


























I did manage to find some stuff for the house and to pamper me with 1st I found some shoes (the right size) all they need is to be cleaned with Lysol because it kills just about everything. I found some nail polish, some gel baby oil,some really nice smelling Miami Hills perfume, bubble wrap for when I send packages and packing paper for when I paint my ceramics. I also found part of a cutlery set with the blade sharpener that will help my other knives as well. Chop-Chop I have food that needs to be cut,choped,sliced,diced,minced... I could go on but I am getting hungry imagining all the good food that will go from blade to belly.












This chair will look nice on the Victorian patio after it is cleaned and refurbished.


































I have been looking and waiting patiently for a few weeks for someone to toss a flower border out to the curb.This border has enhanced my yard and hopefully protect the car from rocks hitting the it when the lawn mower goes and does hot laps around it.You should see when they mow here it looks like a grass version of Nascar... OK maybe not quite like that since there is no one else out here competing but is like lap #1... lap#2 and they are done. Ahhh what a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment