Tuesday, May 4, 2010

For others from others Week 4

Well this has been an exciting and busy week in the treasure game! I know that there are women out there who prefer Fine Dinning, Tiffany jewelry, and Blooming Dales. I on the other hand am a strange one indeed...take me to the nearest dumpster or a stroll around the block on trash day and I am a happy gal. My husband loves to see me happy so I know I have a good man, on the other hand I could be like some of the wallet sucking Barbies out there who demand nothing but the best and still want more. My husband see's these leaches on TV and says to me on occasion " I am glad you are not like that". I didn't grow up on the wrong side of the tracks or poor,my Mother and Father(Step-dad) made sure and worked hard to provide me and my brothers with all the necessities to make it through life. We may have not got all the "Wants" but we never went with out the "Needs". My mother has told me once that some where in our ancestral line that we had a Great-Great (ohh who knows how many I would exceed my text allowance trying to figure out all the "Greats" in there) Grand Father who went in search of the west. Maybe that is where I get treasure hunting and exploration from. I don't have the liberty to up root my Family and trek to parts unknown in search of "Gold" or "New Land" so I take what I can get from where I am at. OK enough with the blah-blah-blah I know you all are just here for the picture's because..they are worth a thousand words and it saves me from typing!
















OK this is a pile of ???? Stuff! Well after sorting through it all I found toys and cloths in the box and one of the Sweaters is brand new with the tags for $55.00 on it from Macy's but unfortunately the nearest Macy's is over 1 Hr away. Not really worth the trip to try and get a return. There is also a baby play yard that took me forever to get folded up. Do they offer this type of instructional training when your expecting a child? I was about ready to just throw it in a pile and say OK if they buy it from Goodwill they must know what they are doing with it. But I wrestled more with it figuring if a woman with a jittery,screaming baby on her hip can do it so can I!
















CUT!Here is a wee tikes directors chair. Well I suppose since its small and they don't know all the bad words yet maybe its a studio censorship chair. The only words that are good for them at this stage is Mommy, Daddy and Food.Hummm that sounds almost like the only words that the censors really want us to hear as well.
















Buckle up, hand on its going to be a bumpy ride...Take it away Ernie!
Here is also a Sponge Bob Square Pants step stool, and a visual and noise maker for babies as they are laying on there backs and have only learned to use their arms and eyes. I don't know knowing what I know now if I was looking up at that thing and it appeared as if it were staring at me and may fall on me I would want more than my arms to push it away. See these babies aren't dumb as they seem they keep trying to push it away and it keeps coming back. These weirdos from the toy makers think ohhh they like it they are laughing. I would laugh too with all that gas in my belly and having to go every 20 min. Sorry sir that is not a grin its a bowl movement.
















This was a Treasure Chest for me, well it came in the form of a black plastic bag and I had no clue what was in there alive or dead but I emptied it out and all this fell out. I have Life Magazines from 1997 and other collectible paper items. I found travel guides in there, I may not be able to see all these places that my ancestors may have past through be I can visualize!

















A Seattle Filmworks Photography Book. I like to take pictures and I have some for sale as down load to use for printing needs at a $1.00 http://www.artfire.com/users/Nightowlcrafts.


























This is a set of three canisters, I think it is supposed to be a set of four, But they were grimy with grease and ick but a good soak and scrub made them worth the use for some one else. Yes I did sift through the flour that was in the tall one to see if Granny hid her diamonds in there, no such luck though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment