Monday, April 5, 2010

All my Trashy Treasures-The Patio


Here is the patio
1.The art easel was found on the curb and I added a painting I had around the house.
2.The blanket holder was an old mirror frame that I added a dowel rod. The blanket my mom made and the Teddy Bear was kicked to the curb he was given a bath and a new place to hang around.
3. The Basket in the corner will hold yarn one day.
4. The Shelf was a curb find and holds my stereo system.The flowers were just the right accent.
5.The reed fence was bought at Lowes it helps to create added privacy and comfort.
6.The rug was a curbside find it needed to be vacuumed and hosed clean-now look at it!
7. The Rocker set and fire place all came from Big lots.I have searched all sorts of stores for just what I wanted now We have the perfect place to sit and watch the world go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment