Monday, April 5, 2010

All My Trashy Treasures-The Bedroom


Here is the bedroom...a great place to lay about for awhile.
1.The Curtains came from Family Dollar.
2.The lamps were a 2 pack from Wally World-Walmart to most people.
3.The night stands that came with the coffee table that is in the living room.
4.The painting was found at Hobby Lobby when they were having a 50% off sale on prints and frames. We looked through all the prints pulling out several options then decided on one... the fun part was finding the frame that would both accent the print and our decor.
5.The bedding is the best find and feature for this room and My Hubby is the one to thank for that-"Great Job Honey!!" we have looked on ebay, and other stores for bedding and we happened on this at Kmart, on sale a 12 piece set for $50.00 and it is a King. I always buy a queen fitted sheet but get the King comforter set as there is more cover for both of us and I rarely feel that my honey is hogging all the covers.
6.The mattress and frame also came from Kmart... Yes I know you are wondering from Kmart? Yes they have what they call a bed in a box they have two choices inner coil and foam. I have personally slept on both and they re fantastic! These are great for people that don't have a truck and 3 buddies to help you lug things around. Now if I had just kept my inner coil and put the foam on top...that would be a bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment