Monday, April 5, 2010

Other Findings on the curb part 2




This should bring me up to date on all the trashy stuff that others did not want and with some TLC have turned into my treasure.

** These tips are for everyone who loves a very fresh smelling home and will help with the trashy smells.
A) Try to wear gloves when you can
B) Have a can of Lysol to spray anything that is a hard surface or wipe all surfaces with a Lysol cleaner, you can even add a little Lysol to the washer if you find things to wash.
C)The best thing that I have found for longest lasting freshness for carpets upholstery etc is...RENUZIT WONDER PET. I go around misting everything a few times a week and when I return home from trips is a very welcoming sensation!Sorry Fa breeze I think they have you beat on this one.

Today I was was out and about and it seems that there maybe another trash pirate on the loose looking for treasure. There were slim pickings but we did manage to find a few more things that would work around the home.
1. A cookie tin...Ohh now that is something I can use since I started making cookies 2x per month for my Hubby's Squadron in the Navy. They seems to have taken a liking to my cookies...I think its more the fact that they don't get many homemade treats but most insist that it is my secret recipe~sorry this is one I can not share :(
2.A bench...yes it is a little rough around the edges but what isn't? A little time and sanding and my hubby will have that ready to be a perfect accessory for next to the grill to place platters and utensils.
3.This was a odd find but I actually spoke about needing some and low and behold there was a 1/2 can sitting out of Oder eater spray for the shoes...this will make things a little fresher around here.
4. A picture frame...We will be looking for a store that has prints on sale and get this frame all spruced up and more than likely have a Victorian theme to go with the patio.

No comments:

Post a Comment