Monday, April 5, 2010

Other Findings-The Curb Part 1




1. The Vacuum yes that was a great find...with all these curbside carpets I need something. It was very dirty and after testing it out side (safety 1st here people!)there was no flames or sparks coming from the wheels like it was a hot rod ready to go and I was not covered in a cloud of dust that would put the "Great American Dust Bowl" to shame so I felt it was worth my effort to rehabilitate this Vacuum. Now it is a shinny machine that does a great job.(after washing and letting the filters dry I sprayed them with a fine mist air freshener and it makes a world of difference, Some people are just to lazy to take care of what they have so they curb it and it may become my treasure!
2.There is a candle holder and yes my my folks yet another carpet! This one will find a home in the bedroom. I don't think that I have mentioned this before but we have terrazzo floors and they get cold and dusty fast. So the carpets help a lot as the only thing I like under my sheets with me is my Husband and not a group of dog hair that is looking for a safe place to avoid the vacuum cleaner... but at the end of the week all their fears are washed away.
3. The white scalloped border was a curb side find...yes it was in a pile on the curb I did not take someone's curb decor (just had to clarify). But we then added red pavers,and flowers from Lowes. The grill came from Big Lots and now we have a nice looking grilling station for yummy grilled feasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment