Wednesday, June 2, 2010

For others from others Week 8

Well it is another week and flying by really fast! It seems as if the weeks are just blending and the piles of clothes are growing. I have moved my posting day yet another day because I have added a new route to my schedule.If I keep going I won't have time to post. My husband is happy with only doing it 4 days a week. Since I have found the trash pick up route I could go every day and find things but my honey says 4 days is enough. OMG I think I am turning into a hoarder! We are like Robin Hood taking from the "haves" to provide for the "have nots" we pack things into the silver chariot and away we go. We have been finding so much things out there that we decided to help others in another way by taking things to the flea market. Since we find this for free we sell the clothes for .50¢ each and it makes it more affordable where as Goodwill sells theirs for $4.00 and up just for shirts.Someday we will need a trailer to get things, we were in what we call the "mountains", it is a wooded area near the house that makes you feel as if you have entirely left the city,it is so beautiful and quiet there.Anyway I had picked up a rolling hose winder as I needed one but that took up most of the back seat and we passed a beautiful wooden bench with spindles on it and I literally had to pass it up as there was no room for it :( But as I am learning there will always be more, always more trash and more waste to fill land fills.
OK I better move on to the good stuff before I need to get a soap box pulled in here and I start to feel like the president or something giving lengthy rants and raves.


















When we passed this set of dishes I only spotted the cups and it looked like a case of canned peaches so I told my honey to pull over and let me have a look. Well I saw and I liked! Very much in deed, We have had a set of dishes that his parents gave us for one Christmas and we took several things into consideration that these were a 8 piece serving-less washing to do and also they fit better into the dishwasher,the other set is the cool new square ones but the downside is that the bowls and the dishwasher are not compatible. But I do have to say that we always got a square meal!



















Matilda was sitting on a pile of things and I thought this would be nice for someone either as a fruit basket for orchard picking or a craft basket either way it is very functional and cute-I hope someone gets good use from her.





















Its raining clothes I have so many here that I don't know how to really read the market for what to offer at the flea market and what to donate to Goodwill. I know that the car will not hold it all someday I hope to read the market to see what people are looking for.


















Toys, Baby Bath,golf clubs and air purifier. I have to admit I was playing with the toys..I had dolls and cars that made noise and even Buzlight year my Sheeba went crazy over his noises! When we were out yesterday they were talking about various things on the Radio and one of them was about Jack Nicholson and how he had been accused of attacking with a golf club in the past and I thought of just the perfect match for Hollywood. I wonder if Jack sat back contemplating the same thing about Tiger Woods wife thinking Hummmmm now there is my soul-mate!



















I found all this paint in a bag, funny thing is I like to paint but now I think that I have enough that I could paint the town!





















Boogie Boards,Scooters and Chandeliers It seems as if some of the things we found were in pairs. Now we can Boogie, Scoot and Swing from the chandeliers!


















Yes I know you are looking at all these playing cards and wondering if I am a card short of a full deck for doing all this. I assure you...its not me- just the cards that are lacking. So much for my favorite game of 52 pickup.




























I found a box of Strawberry Short Cake items, a light, coaster, hat, pen/makeup case and a note book. There was no Strawberry smell-all gone.



















Poor Sheeba-she is stuck wearing under-roos. I am glad that someone threw these away that was the same size as her. Now here is a tip for others to save money when your dog is in heat. we took 4T underpants (she is about 55lbs) put them on her legs backwards and where the penis hole is we measured where her tail would go and just cut it open to allow for her tail. Then we placed a thin maxi just at the area to catch the blood. Yes I know that they make these "fancy pants" especially for dogs in heat. But We don't have the fancy $30.00 per pair to pay for them when there is more economical ways. she is only going to be having 1 heat so she is at full maturity then we are going to get her fixed.

Well I hope anyone who reads this has a great rest of the week...until next time this is your host with the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment