Wednesday, June 23, 2010

For others from others Week 11



ahoy thar' maties!
Well it seems that with the added routes have caused me to not have enough time to write & post pictures. I spend a lot of time cleaning, organizing and resting my weary bones when needed. So the recorded documentation of my travels will have to cease. I will travel on looking for treasures and share the pictures with my mom who truly loves living vicariously through me. Plus it gives me more of an opportunity to talk to her because I love listening to her voice, while I am still able.



Treasure and a map that's what all pirates need so I will plot my next adventures maybe not using this Globe as it is to bulky and it is a liquor cabinet. I would really make a bad pirate because I don't drink.

Well its always good to be able to talk to the natives while traveling the high sea's maybe this French Tutorial will help.


Well I hope That I have inspired everyone to donate to their local charity if it can be used by another family and not fill the landfills needlessly!!

Good Day to all

No comments:

Post a Comment