Tuesday, May 25, 2010

For others from others Week 7

Well today is Tuesday..I have found that I have too much on my plate if I try to write the blog on Mondays so I will give Tuesdays a shot. You probably think what is there that keeps her so busy with curb side treasure? Well I have to sort the good bad and the ugly -I think I hear my Mom's ring tone. But after sorting everything I need to put all the undesirable things back in bags and in the can, so trust me if its on my curb its no good!
































Bags and piles of clothes, also wash these so they are fresh and clean. But I have to tell you that I was not born in the south or grew up on frog's legs but I almost had toasted toady. I was loading the washer and went to inspect a jacket that I was putting in there and a toad popped out of the sleeve and scared the crap out of me. Had all those steps not been taken he would have been a toasted toad for sure.But I do know that it was his/her revenge upon me because I found a fish tank last week and I filled it up to see if it would leak and "Toady" was hanging out on the patio and I put it in the tank for a swim and laughed as the bubbles came from its butt as it was swimming. So when it hopped out of the sleeve and I took it outside it peed on me I know that I have just been "revenged", now I will get warts.























This is a really nice sturdy chair that just needs to be retouched with Oak stain






















A Wine rack that needs some TLC and stain to be good again



















This was a really nice dresser mirror and it broke in the car going over speed bumps. We both looked at each other when we heard a very loud snap/crack noise. I think that we are in the clear for 7 years bad luck because we were not actually holding it when it broke. Then the next day a black cat crossed our path while we were driving hummmm I checked though and there is no full moon and its not Friday the 13th So I say we are all good.















Now that I have made the tent on wheels its only appropriate that I have Meals on wheels. Camping meals that is.There is also a foot bath with massage for after I am done dragging everything around.

















and now for the table of odds and ends ...no odds and evens. Which ever way you look at it it all needs to be cleaned and packed up.

So until you see this again I am your host with the most? Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment