Tuesday, May 11, 2010

From others for others week 5

This week we expanded our search for treasure by printing a trash pickup schedule. I got into a tiff with my husband because sometimes we are not on the same page, before we had left the house I told him what direction we were going and that we were going to start at all the complexes on the right then comeback around. Well he was on the phone with his mother and after passing up two complexes I got a little loud to get his attention. He tells me that he is not supposed to be clairvoyant as to where I wanted to go, and in my mind I made the plan simple. I know he does not really like driving around "Treasure Hunting" and I do, plus I have saved the family a lot of money as most items in the house were found treasures.So I am at a loss for how to really handle this I have asked for his input and he doesn't really have any.I would drive my self but I am hard of hearing so I don't want to be on the side of the road or searching around dumpsters when I can not hear something coming up on me. Also too much driving aggravates my wrist and then I get really grouchy because then I am in a lot of pain.
In light of it all I did find a lot of things out there to load the car up with. We found a very nice wicker dresser but the car is too small for it,so we are maybe thinking about getting a hitch and a small utility trailer to haul things around in. This house I stopped at had so much stuff out there and the car was just packed I started thinking I might need a theme song. (Copy and Paste)Listen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WqazleR3FE

On with the show!




























I found these three cute 3D Plates at a yard sale for $5.00 that was a bargain, I looked on line and plates made by the same company are selling similarly for $12-$15 each. I am still debating at this time if I want to sell them on ebay or at the flea market.


















Someone will see this pile and think trash, I see it as treasure! At the time the picture was taken I had not been in the bags to see what really lurks in there but to my surprise it was a endless mountain of clothes...so I had a song going through my head "on top of old smokie"





















Here is a baby car seat with a leveling device on it. I really wonder do babies need to be level in a car? Maybe that is what some marketing genius came up with to make your child "Level headed" when it grows up? "Hey Bob you know what is the matter with people today,they are just not level headed anymore,lets invent something that will help cure this at a early stage"
There was also a boob tube with a VCR the TV worked but not the VCR. Speaking of boob..going through that pile of clothes I saw a bra in there that could cover the entire TV and you would not know it was there! Well my husband did say that he wanted a hammock in the back yard...hummmm.



















Surfs Up! I found these on the curb nothing seems to be wrong with them so now there is one for my hubby and one for me we can go to the beach and catch some mini waves. Maybe I will teach the dogs to boogie board. I can hear my mom now...but there is jelly fish in the water you have already been stung once this year.While this is true you can't stop living on the account of some rogue jelly fish out there that has it out for the human snack.




























This was electrifying as I found all of these electronics out there. The only one that I can verify that works is the phone. I looked through the database and ET was not trying to call home, that is because there is no service poor ET can't call home :( but there is some free games on there that will help waste some time while waiting at appointments.

Well I have been here about 10 Min into may favorite show "Cash in the Attic" so I need to get going for now see everyone next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment